Thank you to Our Wonderful Sponsors!
Looking for sponsorships, if interested please email email@example.com
Here are 6 reasons why Businesses should Sponsor a Youth Sports Organization:
- Increase awareness of the company's products and services. Each sponsorship package has benefits for the sponsor built in: field signage, website advertising, company name on uniforms, etc. Through a sponsorship, a company's brand will be in front of the youth sports market of parents, coaches, program organizers, players and fans.
- A welcomed form of advertising. In most settings consumers are inclined to tune out advertising. Although many traditional ways of reaching consumers are failing, youth sports sponsorship's are a positive and engaging way to market a brand. Parents like to see the companies that are supporting local sports.
- Help keep the cost of youth sports programs low. Player participation fees cover the majority of the costs of a youth sports program but support from sponsors provides additional resources which can help keep participation fees low. With lower fees, more families are able to afford to sign up and that means more children being able to receive the many benefits of sports.
- Outstanding value for the dollars invested. Although sponsorship package costs vary from organization to organization, they commonly range from $100 up to $5,000 or more. When comparing the cost of other marketing outlets like print, television and billboard advertising, youth sports sponsorship's can be a great value and a smart option to include into the marketing mix.
- Build goodwill. Companies that sponsor youth sports programs make a positive contribution to their community. Overall this can evoke a community wide feeling that a company understands the impact and importance of sports for their youth. This feeling can instill loyalty among a business' current and future patrons.
- Possible tax incentive. Many youth sports organizations are registered nonprofit groups. If that is the case, businesses can get a tax break for making a charitable donation. That is just another added benefit of sponsoring youth sports.
We know $500 from a local company to a youth team goes a long way to offset the rising costs of sports. But what the company may find is that their sponsorship also goes a long way to strengthen the bond between their brand and their community!
Want to Become A Sponsor? Contact Our Sponsorship Team Today!
Join our news letter!
Registration Is Currently Closed, Any Questions Please Contact The Registrar At Registrar@Cschargers.Com