Football Program Info
Initial Football Registration fee due at time of sign up
Expenses that will be collected during the season:
- $25.00 for end of year party
- Donations – Players are assigned a game day to bring snacks, drinks or fruit for halftime for a roster of 35 kids or less plus up to 6 coaches.
Each team will be given an opportunity to run concessions during our practices for one week to raise money for that individual team. Concessions are based on Team donations.
EQUIPMENT THAT IS ISSUED BY CLUB:
- Helmet (return at end of season)
- Shoulder Pads (return at end of season)
- Practice Jersey (return at end of season)
- NEW Reversible Game Jersey- player keeps
- NEW Game Pants-player keeps
- Standard Chin Strap- player keeps
- Standard Mouth Piece –player keeps
Included in Registration Fee:
- Registration /Processing/ Club fees
- Spring Clinics (Begin in May)
- Coral Springs City Sports Fee
- New New Reversible Game Jersey
- New Game Pants
- New Pink Breast Cancer Awareness Jersey (October)
- New Practice Compression Shirt & Shorts
- New String Backpacks
- New Age eligible players will receive Impact concussion baseline test at Broward Health CS.
- 4.5 months of in-depth football instruction
- Football games, playoff games & possible Super bowl
EQUIPMENT THAT MUST BE PURCHASED:
- Football Cleats
- Padded Practice Pants
CSTFC offers a padded practice pant for $35.00. This pant is offered to you at a lower price than you will find any sporting goods store.
Players who are not residents of the city of Coral Springs must first purchase a nonresident sports card ($180.00 per family) from the parks and recreation department. This is located in the gymnasium at 2501 Coral Springs Drive.
ITEMS THAT WILL BE AVAILABLE TO PRE PURCHASE:
- Game Socks $10.00
- Upgraded Chin Strap $15.00
- Padded Practice Pants $35.00
Payment plans are available with $125.00 down – Please see Registrar to set up payment schedule. Payments must be made weekly with full payment due by first game in August.
They AYFL has changed the weight classes in order to attract a larger number of players and to coincide with the competing programs. Please Note: 13U players cutoff for age is January 1st. If you are 13 on January 1st you are eligible to play on 13U even if you turn 14 on January 2nd. AYFL Football Game Schedule
Join our news letter!
Our Registration is NOW OPEN!
You can Register from your home computer and/or by your phone by downloading Teamsnap. Please look under the Registration Tab for Registration links.